EVA Interlocking Jigsaw Mats
EVA foam interlocking jigsaw mats are designed to be very easy to install. Each piece fits nicely with the other. Unlike a traditional jigsaw puzzle, EVA jigsaw mats do not require a vivid imagination to piece them together. Nonetheless there are a few tips people need to know before installation. Below are some points you should consider before installing your EVA jigsaw mats:
- Use a clean and level surface for your jigsaw mats. If the surface isn’t level then use a leveller or consider underlay.
- Buy your jigsaw mats in advance so they can acclimatise to the environment where they will be used.
- Have a clear view where you will laying your mats. Measure and plan the area carefully. A tape measure or chalk line is usefully to measure out the area.
- Take into account any obstructions that you may need to deal with and plan accordingly.
- When laying the mats make sure you remember to accommodate the edging.
- EVA jigsaw mats should not be glued to the floor.
- EVA jigsaw mats should not be used in conduction with other jigsaw mats.
- Do not place any other surface on top of jigsaw mats (e.g. carpet, other jigsaw mats etc) as it may cause warping.
- Enjoy your jigsaw mats.
If you are not sure you can do a good job installing your jigsaw mats always consider professional help.